inputEx 0.2.0 released
This version of_ the YUI-based json form framework_ brings a great set of fixes and enhancements:
- 11 new fields
- 3 new widgets
- 25 enhancements on previous fields
- cross-browser enhancements (IE 6 is on the way…)
I strongly suggest you take a look at the complete changeset, and our new list of examples.
Note: For those who were already using version 0.1.0, we wrote a description of the json API changes between 0.1.0 and 0.2.0.
Finally, I would like to thank:
- Maxime R. - for his bug fixing !
- Daniel Barreiro (alias Satyam) - for his help with YUI’s style
- mingfai - for his work on interactions and validations
- unomi - for his ideas, bug reports and forum help
- ClicRDV - for open-sourcing this library
- And many others - for bug reports
Have fun !